LodgeWright Reservation Calendar Display
See thirty days of unit status at a glance.
- Days being reserved are shown in
blue, centered in 32 day calendar period
To select a unit simply click on that row in the display grid or type in the unit label in the text boxes at the bottom of the screen.
- Units already selected for this
occupancy are shown in red
- Reservations are shown as #
symbols on a gray background. Hold
the mouse pointer over a reservation to see information about that reservation
in a popup window.
- Currently occupied rooms are
shown as @ symbols on a gray background for every day of the stay.
- Days with reservation calendar
notes attached are shown in blue. Simply
hold the mouse pointer over the blue number to see the note displayed.
- Relative unit usage history is
shown as a color scale. A greater
number on the color scale means the unit has been rented more often.
Use this indicator to insure even wear on compatible units.
- See room descriptions at a click
of the mouse.
- See the current guest register
at a click of the mouse
- With the shift administratorís password clear or block a room in the calendar from the reservation calendar screen.